Friday, February 11, 2011

Flausin & Frontin

What worse than a man flausin and bragging about himself and what he has????>>>>>a woman frontin and claiming independency


I dont care how attractive a man is once he starts 'advising' me of what he has, who he is, and all he does I am COMPLETELY turned off. I am sure there are plenty of women that feel the same way.

Ladies Ladies Ladies there is a bigger epedimic.

I.N.D.E.P.E.N.D.E.N.T >>>do you know what that means?


I absolutely loathe when I hear a female proclaim she is independent. I feel the eye rolls through my laptop. Let me just break it down. Paying bills, keeping your hair and nails done, working out, having your own place, taking care of the children you birth, cooking, owning a vehicle are things that any responsible person does. What makes someone feel the need to state the obvious? I mean really ladies! If you didn't pay your bills wouldn't YOU be irresponsible? If you didn't pay rent where you stayed wouldn't YOU be a freeloader? If you didn't maintain your appearance would YOU look a mess? I personally would be slapping everyone who helps/has helped me by claiming to be something I am not. Now don't get me wrong I am not saying we shouldn't be proud of doing the things responsible people do. Its nothing to brag or sounds so competitive. I know some may have the rebuttal "some chicks aren't taking care of their responsibilities". Well ummmm if your royalty would you compare yourself to a peasant? Oh okay, where way I?


Remember responsible people do responsible thing

No comments:

Post a Comment